Guild remains open and providing services in our community. Guild is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff, clients, volunteers, and donors. To ensure that, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, we want to share important changes we’ve made to create a safe environment while continuing to provide services:
- Closed Offices: We have closed our Wabasha and GCSP office to the public until further notice. Programs run out of these locations are still providing services remotely or in the community when safe. Guild Residential Programs remain open.
- Masks: All staff are required to wear masks and practice physical distancing while in Guild locations and in the community.
- PPE & Sanitizer: These items are being provided to staff and facilities.
- Disinfecting: Guild programs and facilities have set up processes to ensure our facilities are being disinfected on a regular basis.
- Social Distancing: We have taken many measures to encourage social distancing including promoting telework, telehealth, flexible work hours, and staggered shifts.
If you have any questions regarding Guild’s programs, services, or safety measures taken during COVID-19, you can email email@example.com. Our team is happy to help!