Whether you are able to give just a few dollars a month or a larger gift, your donation will go to work right away. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping individuals in our community with severe mental illness and/or those who are experiencing homelessness lead stable and fulfilling lives.
COVID-19 Emergency Fund
With the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our clients are experiencing a great loss of resources. Our clients are finding themselves without the necessary supplies to live safely during this time and losing in-person social support. While Guild cannot change what is happening in the world, we can work to change the lives of those we serve. We created the COVID-19 Emergency Fund to get our clients basic cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and other vital resources. Together, we can improve the quality of life for hundreds of our clients. But, we can’t do it without you.
Mail a Check
To give by mail, complete this form for Ladder of Hope donations or, if desired, write a letter to direct your donation and enclose it with a check payable to Guild. Send it to:
Attn: Development Director
130 South Wabasha Street
St. Paul, MN 55107
Many companies have matching gift programs and will match—or even double or triple—charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses, too. Ask your employer about their matching gift program, then send the paperwork to us at the address above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Angel Fund
Sometimes a small sum can make all the difference in getting someone through the month. The Angel Fund provides one-time gifts to help individuals meet needs such as clinic co-payments, bus fare, veterinary care, and job search expenses like clothes and transportation to interviews. The gifts are small, but the impact they make on individuals’ quality of life is not. You can help our clients transform their lives by giving them a spark of hope.
You know the impact of our work. Help us continue that impact into the future. Plan a gift that aligns with your financial goals and your passion for helping people with mental illness:
- Designate Guild as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Include Guild in your will or estate plans.
- Establish a special needs trust for a loved one with a disability and designate Guild as the beneficiary of the remainder.
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity for Guild.
- Designate a contribution to one of Guild’s endowment funds or create an individual or family-named fund within an endowment.
To discuss planned giving options, email our Development team at email@example.com.
Ladder of Hope Giving Society
The Ladder of Hope Giving Society is a group of passionate individuals, couples, and businesses who have made a multi-year commitment to Guild. Become a member by contributing at one of the following levels:
- Realizing the Vision: $25,000 per year for 5 years
- Bridge to Life: $10,000 per year for 5 years
- Reach to Freedom: $5,000 per year for 5 years
- Rung to Wellness: $1,000 per year for 5 years
Start your membership in the Ladder of Hope by contacting our Development Director, George Broostin, at (651) 925-8454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a Table Captain
Be a Table Captain at one of our events! As a Table Captain, you agree to fill a table of 10 people. (9 guests + yourself) Here are some helpful tips:
- We recommend that you invite 12-13 people. This allows for those with schedule conflicts or last-minute schedule changes. If more than 9 guests are able to attend, we will do our best to seat everyone at adjacent tables.
- We suggest that you initially invite guests in person or by telephone. Then send a digital postcard to confirm your conversation with your guest. This combination of personal communication, supported by the time-saving means of email, generally produces the best attendance.
To become a Table Captain, please email our development team at email@example.com and let us know you are interested.
This year, we are continuing “Gift Match for Guild,” an initiative to encourage attendees to check if their employers will match their donation.
At the event, we will have volunteers on hand to help guests determine if their employer will match their donation, but you can also direct them to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing this information with your guests so that they can increase the impact of their gifts.
Gather with other community-minded folks for fun with a purpose. See the events calendar for details.
Ladder of Hope Fundraising Luncheons
At Ladder of Hope events, attendees hear unforgettable stories of hope and recovery from the individuals we serve. We host a series of these luncheons each year. Learn more about Ladder of Hope.
This annual event raises money for Guild’s Youth ACT Services and spreads the message that mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about. Learn more about Bash4Guild.
Give to the Max Day
Wherever you are in the world, you can support Guild on Give to the Max Day, Minnesota’s annual day of giving. Learn more about Give to the Max Day.
Get to Know Guild
Hear from individuals served, family members, and staff about the work Guild is doing to help people move along their paths of recovery. We host these events regularly. Learn more about Get to Know Guild and see the events calendar for upcoming dates.