Empower change. Grow your career.
Work at Guild
At Guild, we take care of our clients and we take care of each other. As a Guild employee, you’ll experience the satisfaction that comes with creating real change for individuals and communities. You’ll also experience an organizational culture that is serious about work/life balance and professional development opportunities. From administrative roles to human service positions, we’ve got a position for you.
Who We Are
Guild is a Minnesota not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that empowers those living with mental illness and/or experiencing long-term homelessness by helping them find the tools they need to lead stable, fulfilling lives in communities of their choosing.
Paid Time Options
Guild’s paid time options promote a flexible approach to time off that meet the needs of a diverse community. Employees who work 20 or more hours per week receive several buckets of paid time including:
- Personal hours
- Vacation hours
- Sick and safety hours
- Nine designated holidays
- One floating holiday
- Bereavement hours
- Jury duty hours
Many positions offer the opportunity for flexible schedules including hybrid work options and nontraditional hours.
Guild offers a variety of benefits and programs to help you stay well—from physical health to EAP programs that support your mental health and overall well-being.
- Two health plan options with two networks to choose from
- Employer Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution for employees enrolled in the HSA health plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – medical and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Leadership, Training, and Continuing Education Opportunities
We believe investing in leaders should be a core value of every organization—and it is at Guild. We take visible action to lift up our own people—helping them in their growth and development.
- Annual leadership learning series for staff in leadership roles
- Annual funding of continuing education opportunities for all staff
- Ongoing online training using a learning management system
Disability and Life Insurances
Guild offers several plans and programs to support your financial well-being, and protect you and your family from the unforeseen.
- Employer paid short term disability
- Employer paid long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
- Additional life insurance
We believe in supporting our employees in prepare for for what matters most, and ensuring a secure financial future.
403(b) with employer match
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“The work environment – the people I work with – matches the ethos of what we do with clients. We support each other in life; everyone has so much passion for what they do.”
MI/CD Case Manager
“I am able to give people hope, which is one of the best gifts you can give someone.”
“I work at Guild as a peer support specialist because I want others who are feeling like their lives are over to know that they are just beginning and there is hope for the life they want.”
Peer Support Specialist
Diversity at Guild
Guild believes the most effective equity initiatives stretch to every corner of an organization and then outside the door. And so, we aim to create a culture of shared ownership for a ‘Guild of the Future’ where all people across identities and intersectionalities can thrive.
We aspire to achieve five broad goals in our equity work within and outside of the agency:
- Guild prioritizes its financial and people resources to initiatives or projects that advance racial equity,
- Guild increases the cultural humility of staff so they may engage each other and communities as anti-racists and allies of the many communities who are the targets of hatred, discrimination, and violence,
- Guild, in working towards equity, will apply an intersectional lens to policies and decision-making that recognizes the many racial identities, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, abilities, genders, etc. among the individuals and communities it serves,
- Guild’s workforce and decision-making represent and amplify the voices inherent in such diversity,
- Individuals are empowered to move from self-education and reflection to engaging in actionable change that dismantles systemic racism.
Ready to grow your career at Guild?