When you’re experiencing long-term homelessness and multiple ongoing health conditions, getting help to find affordable housing can be life-changing. Our Hospital to Home (H2H) team will help you find a place to call home and partner with you to get the services you need to lead a healthy, fulfilling life.
End the cycle of homelessness
Hospital to Home aims to engage chronically homeless individuals with complex healthcare needs who turn to hospital emergency departments for ongoing health concerns. H2H partners with you to improve your stability, health, and quality of life.
H2H Services help:
- Access primary care for your physical and mental health needs without using emergency departments as your first resource.
- Get off the street and find permanent, affordable housing.
- Identify available resources to secure food, clothing, and personal care items.
- Explore or pursue work, school, or volunteer opportunities.
- Develop your own support system.
Services to meet your needs
H2H is a partnership between Guild, Hearth Connection, and Regions Hospital. Guild’s multi-disciplinary H2H team is made up of a Case Manager, Nurse, Employment Specialists, and Mental Health Professionals.
H2H is flexible, accessible, and community-focused. Unable to commute to our office or clinics? Don’t worry. We’ll come to you.