When you’re homeless, getting support can often be a challenge. We’re here to make it easier. Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) Services connects you with housing services and other resources you need to find safety and stability in everyday living.
Get referrals to housing services
Our goal is to reduce homelessness by providing community-based outreach and connecting you to the needed resources and services to ensure you can get on housing waitlists. By understanding your unique situation, we can find the proper resources to help you make the connections that help you find housing and meet your goals.
PATH Services help you:
- Complete an assessment to determine your eligibility for PATH Services.
- Access your county’s Coordinated Entry system so you can secure housing services.
- Obtain the necessary paperwork to secure housing and create an individual housing plan.
- Work through barriers preventing you from finding and keeping housing.
- Apply for economic assistance, medical assistance, and social security as needed.
- Get connected to medical and mental health care, legal assistance, and other services.
Services to meet your needs
PATH Services provides outreach in libraries, coffee shops, community centers, parks, and encampments to engage adults experiencing homelessness. PATH works with and accepts referrals from community partners such as law enforcement, shelters, food shelves, treatment programs, and faith communities.
PATH Services are out in the community. We look forward to meeting you.