When you’ve had trouble finding and keeping an affordable place to live, moving into a place that offers support when you need it can make a lasting difference. Delancey Apartments provides an environment where it’s easy to get information and assistance, so you can avoid becoming homeless again and work to accomplish other goals.
A place to call home
Delancey Apartments provides 13 units of permanent supportive housing for people experiencing chronic and long-term homelessness who have had difficulty maintaining housing. Delancey Apartments is a place to call home that features flexible, person-centered services.
Living at Delancey Apartments helps you:
- Be a part of a supportive community where tenants have a say in how certain things run.
- Find stability so you can increase your health and wellness.
- Access care for your mental and physical health needs.
- Explore and pursue work, school, or volunteer opportunities.
- Learn skills like budgeting, managing your apartment, meal planning, and more.
Services to meet your needs
Delancey Apartments is a collaboration between Guild and Project for Pride in Living that started in 2009. Located on a bus line near community resources in Saint Paul, Delancey Apartments provides convenient access to needed resources.