Maureen’s House is a safe, well-kept home in a quiet neighborhood of South Saint Paul. Guild Crisis and Recovery Center is a brand new site in Savage with trauma-informed design in mind.
Both sites are places you can go to restore stability, solve problems, and figure out what’s next. Maureen’s House and Guild Crisis and Recovery Center provide Crisis Stabilization Services for those living with serious and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders, who are currently experiencing a crisis or emergency situation.
A safe place to go
Guild is a safe place you can go if you are experiencing a psychiatric crisis. Crisis Stabilization Services aim to prevent hospitalizations and help you heal in the community. At Guild, staff is available 24/7 to work with you and help you regain stability.
Crisis Stabilization Services help:
- Meet immediate needs for food, clothing, and medical care.
- Stabilize symptoms by coordinating medication management and psychoeducation.
- Maintain safety and sobriety by offering 24/7 supervision and one-to-one support.
- Create an individualized treatment and recovery plan based on your needs and goals.
- Coordinate with existing service providers and secure new resources.
- Create a safe and fulfilling discharge plan for after Maureen’s House.
Services to meet your needs
The Crisis team consists of a Registered Nurse and Mental Health Practitioners, including a Peer Recovery Specialist. A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) provides clinical supervision. Psychiatric consultation is obtained from the individual’s treating psychiatrist.
Maureen’s House and Guild Crisis and Recovery Center are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Guild Crisis and Recovery Center: