Coordinated Entry Navigation Services (CENS) connects individuals with community services. Our CENS program will help you secure documentation for housing and be prepared when your name is up on the Coordinated Entry list.
Get referrals to services
Coordinated Entry Navigation Services will assist you in obtaining all needed documents related to housing. Our team will help connect you to the necessary resources and care to ensure success when your name comes up for housing placement through Coordinated Entry.
CENS will help you:
- Obtain the necessary documents to secure housing through Coordinated Entry.
- Get connected to medical and mental health care.
- Work through barriers preventing you from finding and keeping housing.
- Apply for economic assistance, medical assistance, and social security as needed.
- Find appropriate legal and employment resources.
Guild’s CENS will walk alongside you as you prepare for housing placement through Coordinated Entry. From helping you to secure the necessary documents for Coordinated Entry to working through barriers with you, we’re with you every step of the way.