Guild’s Coming Home Program works to reduce homelessness and frequent inpatient hospital stays by connecting you to permanent, supportive housing options and the other services needed to thrive in your community.
Connecting you to housing resources
When you’re hospitalized and experiencing homelessness, getting the proper support can help you meet your needs. Coming Home program staff will help you find safe, affordable housing and get you connected to the resources you need to achieve your goals.
Coming Home will help you:
- Complete the necessary assessments to determine eligibility for Coming Home services.
- Secure a temporary place to stay, so you have somewhere to go once you get out of the hospital.
- Get connected to the Coordinated Entry system to help you access permanent housing services.
- Locate housing options and apply for housing subsidies that work for you.
- Make a plan to move from temporary to permanent supportive housing.
- Access important resources like medical care, psychiatry, employment services, financial assistance, and more.
Services to meet your needs
Coming Home is a collaboration between Guild, Fairview HealthEast St. Joseph’s Hospital, Catholic Charities, and Hearth Connection. Coming Home began in 2017 and our staff have worked hard since then to ensure individuals in our community find stable living situations.