Great news! The CSP (Community Support Program Member Center) will be reopening on Tuesday, July 6th!
Though we’ve adapted to the pandemic by holding groups and classes digitally and sometimes outdoors, we’re so excited to welcome members back to the CSP again. We’re looking forward to being back together!
COVID-19 Safety Information
Safety is a priority. That’s why we’re taking steps to ensure that members and staff will be safe while still being able to participate in the activities we’ve all missed during this past year!
Here are the precautions we’re taking to ensure safety for members and staff:
- All people in common areas are required to wear masks.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- There will be plenty of hand sanitizers on site.
- We will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing community areas.
- Events and activities may be moved outside to allow additional room for social distancing. We may institute a schedule for members to use if we exceed the center’s capacity.
What’s Going On?
Check out the CSP Calendar for July! Here’s a preview of some of the things we’ve got going on:
- Arts and Crafts
- Backyard Games
- Music Group
- TED talks
- Spirituality Conversations
- The What’s Happening Group will resume in-person
- An Ice Cream Social to celebrate our reopening!
Interested in the CSP?
Any Dakota County resident living with a mental illness is welcome at the CSP Member Center. All new members must schedule their first visit by calling (651) 457-2248.
CSP Member Center Location and Hours
1740 Livingston Avenue
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
Phone: (651) 457-2248
Monday-Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.