Operation OVER (Opening Veterans to Every Resource) works to end veteran homelessness in Hennepin county by connecting individuals who are on the Homeless Veteran Registry to mainstream resources and housing. This project is a partnership with Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA) and serves those who for whatever reason, are not eligible for veteran-specific resources.
Get Referrals to Services
Operation OVER will work alongside you to determine your current needs and connect you to the necessary resources and services to ensure your stability and success in housing.
Operation OVER will help you:
- Determine your wants and needs surrounding housing, services or other referrals.
- Assist you with connecting to the coordinated entry system and/ or navigating it.
- Work through barriers preventing you from finding and keeping housing.
- Apply for economic assistance, medical assistance, and social security as needed.
- Connect to needed supports for your mental, physical or chemical health.
- Find appropriate legal and employment resources.
Guild’s Operation OVER team will help guide you to services and resources that will move to towards housing and stability. From helping you get a coordinated assessment for housing to mental health services, finical benefits or medical assistance to working through housing barriers with you, we’re with you every step of the way.