Housing Access Resource Team (HART) connects you to the needed support to find and keep permanent, affordable housing while improving your overall health and wellbeing. By helping you identify your housing preferences and potential barriers you may face in accessing housing, HART helps you navigate the system to meet your needs.
Find and maintain housing
Our goal is to engage and cultivate ongoing relationships with landlords and to connect them to prospective tenants who are long-term homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness. By securing affordable housing, you have more time to increase your quality of life and meet your goals.
HART will help you:
- Create a customized Housing Support Plan that reflects your unique goals.
- Navigate and access systems and programs that impact your ability to get and keep housing, meet needs, improve health, find financial support, and make community connections.
- Search for housing, connect you with housing resources, assist with applications, and get resources to help with moving in.
- Identify your strengths and develop skills to be a good tenant and neighbor.
- Develop a Housing Crisis Prevention Plan to help you maintain stable housing.
Services to meet your needs
The HART team is made up of Team Lead, Transition Specialist, and Tenant Navigators that work together to help you find and keep housing by providing you with housing transition and tenancy sustaining services.
HART services are flexible, accessible, and tailored to your unique needs.