Delancey Street Services will partner with you to secure a home and get other services you may need to lead a healthy and stable life. When you’re experiencing chronic homelessness and other difficulties, finding permanent affordable housing can be challenging. That’s why we work with you to help you find a place to call home.
Break the cycle of homelessness
The goal of Delancey Street Services is to engage those who have histories of long-term homelessness compounded by mental illness, substance abuse, chronic illness, and trauma. By using a “housing first” approach, we help you establish and maintain housing while you work to improve your health and wellbeing.
Delancey Street Services help you:
- Get off the street and find and keep affordable housing.
- Access care for your physical and mental health needs.
- Identify and access available resources to meet your immediate needs.
- Explore or pursue work, school, or volunteer opportunities.
- Develop your own personal support system.
Services to meet your needs
Delancey Street Services will partner with you to find creative solutions to everyday issues.
Delancey Street Services are tailored to your individual needs and help you make community connections to meet your goals. Our services are flexible. You don’t have to come to our office. We provide services where and when you need them.