Targeted Case Management (TCM) helps individuals access medical, social, educational, vocational, and housing resources to ensure basic needs are met. By providing personalized services and support plans, Guild’s TCM team can help you improve your physical and mental health.
A partner and a plan for you
Our Targeted Case Management team partners with you to help create a plan based on your individual needs and preferences. Our goal is that you meet your goals. We know that receiving customized services can help you get what you want out of life when you have schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, or another psychiatric illness.
TCM services help:
- Achieve goals based on your individual needs and preferences.
- Access care for your physical and mental health needs.
- Explore affordable housing options.
- Pursue resources for work, volunteer, and/or school opportunities.
- Develop a support network.
- Navigate health insurance and assistance programs.
Services to meet your needs
Guild’s Targeted Case Management team includes a Team Lead and Case Managers who will work together to assess your level of functioning and needs. By working together, our TCM team provides effective service coordination and delivery that will help you meet your goals.
TCM services are flexible, accessible, and person-centered. Unable to commute to our office or clinics? Don’t worry. We’ll come to you.