Dakota Housing Search and Stability Services (Dakota HSS) rapid rehousing program serves families and individuals in Dakota County. We know that not having housing can make daily tasks seem unmanageable. That’s where Dakota HSS comes in. We help you find permanent supportive housing and work with you to discover ways to increase your income while becoming self-sufficient.
Being homeless can often become a long-lasting experience. Dakota HSS works to prevent continued homelessness by providing rapid re-housing services to ensure you have a place to stay while you get back on your feet.
Dakota HSS Services help:
- Find permanent supportive housing that works for you.
- Increase your income by assisting with employment, job searches, social security, and other benefits you may qualify for.
- Mediate landlord concerns and build living skills to maintain your housing.
- Locate resources for other needed services.
- Connect you with medical care, case management, and more.
Services to meet your needs
Dakota HSS is a short-term rental assistance program (6-9 months) to assist with the cost of housing while you are working towards becoming self-sufficient. Our team works hard to connect you with housing, maintain that housing, discuss ways to increase your income, and connect you with other needed services during that time.